ARTFULLY AVOIDING THE LANDFILL (& driving my husband crazy) ONE PIECE OF JUNK AT A TIME

1/1/10

Raising Grandchildren is a Project


I started this blog with the intent of posting only my artsy-fartsy projects.  Alas, a review of my early efforts revealed three obvious points:

#1  My posts would be few and far between.
#2  The boys (two full time and two part time) are the most interesting and most important of my projects.
#3  I am an exclamation-point-aholic.

Shameful as it is, I admit I thought adding exclamation points to almost every sentence would make my mundane life in the middle of nowhere appear more interesting. I've decided mundane is just fine.

Raising grandchildren isn't all fun and games, but for the most part the joy they bring to our daily lives cannot be purchased or fulfilled with the ordinary middle-age forms of entertainment.  I'd much rather be outside in the rain watching the boys "muddin'" than sitting in the house wondering how to amuse myself. 


 
  
    

    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, I'd love to hear from you!