ARTFULLY AVOIDING THE LANDFILL (& driving my husband crazy) ONE PIECE OF JUNK AT A TIME

4/30/10

I Received An Award!

http://casual-cottage.blogspot.comMy blogging, obviously-separated-at-birth-twin, Pat over at Simply Casual (dash) Cottage gave me this award!  Go visit her:  Simply Casual (dash) Cottage, and you'll see how similar our lives and styles are!


Here are the rules:
1              Thank who gave it to you and post the rules
2              Copy the award in your blog
3              List 3 things you love about yourself
4              Post a picture or quote you love
5              Tag 3-5 people you wish to pass this award


Thank you so much Pat!

I must say the three things I love about myself are:

Being blessed with a great sense of humor,
 unfaltering faith 
and 
the ability to understand, even if I don't really want to.

My favorite quote, actually my mantra is:

God
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change 
The courage to change the things that I can
And the wisdom to know the difference. 

Here are my picks to pass this award along to:






 And 


Whoops!  I see Lezlee already received this award, but believe me, she deserves two!

THANKS AGAIN PAT!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am so slow at the computer I don't do awards very well! I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your award!! Yay! You deserve it from what I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note, I'd love to hear from you!