ARTFULLY AVOIDING THE LANDFILL (& driving my husband crazy) ONE PIECE OF JUNK AT A TIME

8/30/09



I have been itching to create things... definitely have enough "junk" out here to keep my creative juices flowing and I can hardly wait until they replace the windows because I have ideas for the old ones. I have always loved making things, but I was truly "re-inspired" by Ethan and Chandler's Aunt Ashley in North Carolina - you must visit her site that I'm following: www.ashleysbusy.com. She has some really neat things on there. There is also another site with totally amazing things: funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com. In my dreams will I ever be able to keep up!

Anyway, I'm hoping to be able to share my creations - but I see I have a looooooooong way to go because taking decent pictures has a lot to do with how to share one's inspirations. My little garden sink/salad bar/basket rack is my favorite project so far. We are having a family reunion out here the end of September, so I'll have to remember to take pictures of the transformation from basket rack to salad bar.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me Coleen. It's so cool that you now have a blog of your own. The ladies in the blog world are really nice. I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration for projects around your home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note, I'd love to hear from you!