ARTFULLY AVOIDING THE LANDFILL (& driving my husband crazy) ONE PIECE OF JUNK AT A TIME

8/28/09

Football


Drew and Chandler watching Caine hobble to the locker room after the game. Caine got hit in the back in the fourth quarter and wasn't feeling too hot. Too bad because he was really hittin' 'em hard the whole game and I heard a couple of girls in the stands say "that Caine is a Monster!" He busted through the line several times for some yardage and had a fantastic kick-off for the team. All in all it was a good first high school football game for Caine.



This picture is deceiving... from the appearance of the Harlan Cyclone player on the bench and the semi-tough grimace on Caine's face, one would be led to believe the Monarchs won the game. Not so, they fell to Harlan by two touchdowns - I think. The scoreboard wasn't working. Hey, maybe that Harlan kid thought they lost.


Now if I knew anything about football positions I would be able to tell you Caine's position and you'd be able to spot him right away. However, I am football position challenged, so I will tell you that Caine is the third person from the left in the center of the field. He's squattin' and all ready to do whatever it is that position player does!


Caine practicing his intimidation stance the day before the big game.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, I'd love to hear from you!